Wednesday, February 10, 2010
I got it!
So I decided what i'm going to do for Deric for V-day! But shhhh it's a secret so don't say anything to him! I'm trying to keep it all a secret, so hopefully it works! Well because we're leaving town Saturday, I decided to do everything on Friday. The only thing I don't know quite yet is how I'm going to keep him out of the house on Friday since he doesn't work. But I'll figure that out later! It took me long enough to figure this out! haha anyway, I'm going to make him this really cute "love" note inviting him to a really "hot" date at our house at 6 on Friday night. I'm going to attach hot tamales or red hots or some sort of hot candy to the note. I'll leave it for him at work on Thursday sometime. Then I'll take Kyler to his mom's to babysit him, run home and prepare a good dinner. I'm going to set up our house all romantic with candles, sparkling cider, soft music, etc and have it all lit up and ready when he walks in the door at 6. Then for dessert, we will have chocolate dipped strawberries. These next two ideas I got from the Love Actually Blog but I'm going to make him another cheesy love note out of those yucky conversation hearts and then cut out my own hearts with coupons on them to fill in the empty candy box and give him both of those. Pretty clever huh? :) That's all I got for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Thats totally awesome he will love it! You are a spectacular wife!
sounds super fun and romantic! He will love it and you are bound to get some action.. let's be honest ;) jk. love you les
Post a Comment