Sunday, February 28, 2010
Little stinker...
So the last couple of weeks, Kyler has had a pretty sore bum. He will get diaper rash, it will go away then come back the next day. Unfortunately today was a REALLY bad day! Last week, I let him run around naked (it's supposed to help) and he loved it! He peed in my pantry-luckily it wasn't on the carpet. WHEW! Missed that one by like an inch! Anyway, this morning I thought I would try the whole comando thing again with him.. within 5 minutes I hear Deric say, "Um... Babe, we have a problem! Good luck with that!" and he starts laughing. I hear Kyler grunting and I know. I think "oh crap!" (literally). That's right-Kyler POOPED on my carpet! He hid behind a chair and went to the bathroom right in front of my front door! Deric had an early morning meeting and he was late, so needless to say,he had to leave. Kyler got tossed into the tub and all is good now... not so sure he will ever have that free feeling again!



